ZIFF 2018 - MEDIA ACCREDITATION
Media accreditation for ZIFF 2018 is NOW OPEN.
This year’s festival promises 9 days of film screenings, workshops, concerts, exhibitions and press events from July 7th – 15th.
We invite all journalists and bloggers who are representing established media channels and platforms to apply for accreditation for this year’s event.
Please note the following information:
- Travel and accommodation are NOT provided for media
- Journalists may be asked for proof of employment / commission to cover ZIFF
- Media accreditation is NOT transferable and name changes need to be done in writing
- Accredited media covering ZIFF are expected to attend daily press conferences and similar events
- Media accreditation may be revoked during the festival if media are found not to be attending key media events